Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.514 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 15% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,857 (元9,155) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)