Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.505 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 15% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,603 (元8,377) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anápolis costs R$ 84,708,300 (about 1 hour ago)