Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.108 VEF / ZMW *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 12% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 12,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 10,535 (9,505 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)