Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.014 VEF / ZMW *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 14% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 12,836 (12,662 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (44 minutes ago)