Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 11192.823 VEF / PEN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 42% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,204 (S/. 1.27) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (about 1 hour ago)