Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29065 VEF / THB *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 13,061 (44,938 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)