Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29415 VEF / THB *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 12% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 12,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 10,506 (35,715 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.79 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,165 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,912 (about 1 hour ago)