Cost of living comparison between Chengdu, China and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.449 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 10% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,571 (元11,434) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)