Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.505 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 9% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 10,854 (元7,214) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (35 minutes ago)