Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.456 VEF / CAD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 22,049 (C$2,957) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)