Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.565 VEF / CAD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 44% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 23,387 (C$3,092) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)