Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 19874.084 VEF / CAD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 297% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 43,659 (C$2.20) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)