Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.975 VEF / USD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 61% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 25,201 ($2,526) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €18 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (35 minutes ago)