Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.840 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 21% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,209 (€1,680) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $813 (7 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)