Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3930.829 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 124% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 24,595 (元6) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)