Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.507 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 22% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,642 (元9,716) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (19 minutes ago)