Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.577 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 30% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,564 (€1,850) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)