Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 262.002 VEF / PKR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 11% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,190 (₨47) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (40 minutes ago)