Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.988 VEF / USD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 100% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 9,900 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 3.00 ($0.30) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)