Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States vs Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 302.120 VES / USD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 140% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 28,766 Bs.S. ($95) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Bs.S. in Anaco.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)