Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19792 VEF / PHP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,127 (Php86,537) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (30 minutes ago)