Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.210 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 69% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,292 (€1,662) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)