Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.605 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 55% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 25,176 (€2,374) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)