Cost of living comparison between Caxias do Sul, Brazil and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.206 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,512 (R$ 6,086) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)