Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 288%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10701.179 VEF / XCD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 356% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 54,719 (EC$5.11) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tilburg costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)