Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 92567.431 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 36% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,275 (€0.18) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (about 1 hour ago)