Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.610 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,751 (€1,579) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)