Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.774 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,522 (€1,626) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 813 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)