Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,988 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.750 VEF / ZAR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 10% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,119 (R 16,159) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (37 minutes ago)