Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.985 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,089 (R$ 3,715) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)