Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.184 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 9,920 (R$ 3,116) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 9,900 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)