Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 687 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.183 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,665 (R$ 4,607) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)