Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.125 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,661 (R$ 4,052) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (40 minutes ago)