Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 17462.045 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 175% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 27,508 (R$ 1.58) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)