Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.221 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,815 (R$ 4,910) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (30 minutes ago)