Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.081 VEF / PEN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 19% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,867 (S/. 3,851) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (37 minutes ago)