Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Anaco, Venezuela (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 30566.141 VEFX / PHP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 89% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,755 (Php14) in Calapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)