Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01485 VEF / CLP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,224 (CH$1,227,515) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)