Cost of living comparison between Calama, Chile and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01481 VEF / CLP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,226 (CH$1,230,464) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)