Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Calabozo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2014.
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 173% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 44,401 in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)