Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.616 VEF / AUD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 66% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 26,972 (AU$3,542) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (42 minutes ago)