Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19740 VEF / PHP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,016 (Php65,937) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (22 minutes ago)