Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.547 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,247 (€1,635) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 20,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)