Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.722 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,185 (€1,696) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,500 ₪ (37 minutes ago)