Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06052 VEF / AOA *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 49% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 22,362 (369,527 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)