Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Cabinda have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 271.852 VEF / AOA *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 102% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 22,247 (82 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)