Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.660 VEF / SAR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 4% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,492 (﷼ 4,320) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (about 2 hours ago)