Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00592 VEF / BIF *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,232 (2,573,500 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)