Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 44.862 VEF / BIF *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 10% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 12,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 10,783 (240 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (31 minutes ago)