Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.328 VEF / COP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 12,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 11,790 (COL$431) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)