Cost of living comparison between Brisbane, Australia and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,329 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.598 VEF / AUD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 77% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 28,770 (AU$3,786) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mississauga costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)