Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22670 VEF / GMD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 17% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,505 (77,213 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (about 1 hour ago)