Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.454 VEF / RON *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 10% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,608 (5,953 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stoke-on-Trent costs £2.27 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)