Cost of living in Bolzano, Italy compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.716 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bolzano (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,276 (€1,389) in Bolzano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)