Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Bojnourd have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 VEF / IRR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 12,020 (﷼ 39,095,783) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,183,140 ден (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hafizabad costs ₨15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (40 minutes ago)