Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.975 VEF / USD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,771 ($1,381) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (about 1 hour ago)