Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,486 prices entered by 329 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00346 VEF / COP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,620 (COL$4,224,903) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (41 minutes ago)