Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,025 prices entered by 379 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00331 VEF / COP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,354 (COL$2,829,999) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)