Cost of living comparison between Bogotá, Colombia and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,058 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00323 VEF / COP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 13,256 (COL$4,098,506) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)