Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01696 VEF / XOF *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 23% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 12,028 (709,294 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (40 minutes ago)