Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01838 VEF / XOF *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 20% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 10,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 7,978 (433,955 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)