Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.545 VEF / XOF *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 29% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,925 (189 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (about 1 hour ago)