Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 VEF / SLL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 10,081 (7,580,349 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (44 minutes ago)