Cost of living in Blumenau, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.554 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blumenau (Brazil) is 100% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 10,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 2.30 (R$ 0.90) in Blumenau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (38 minutes ago)