Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.952 VEF / MWK *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 141% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 24,102 (690 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)