Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.186 VEF / XOF *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 53% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,164 (136 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 9,900 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)