Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Birjand have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00031 VEF / IRR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 12,224 (﷼ 39,664,900) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (29 minutes ago)