Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 240.732 VEF / NPR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 29% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,917 (₨ 54) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)